Taught by Bob Altschuler using the Wernick Method
5 sessions, tuition $160 ($10 discount until 3/23/18)
Playing music with others is the best activity for getting better on your instrument! Using the tried and true Pete Wernick method, Bob will teach fundamentals of bluegrass jamming and build your confidence in playing with others. The music is slow and easy, and you will quickly gain skills while having fun. And,these skills are transferable to other types of music because they are basic to all types of jamming. All skill levels are welcome, and bringing a recording device is recommended.
CLICK HERE to Register
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2 and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! “Faking” solos taught.
For more information contact Bob at 518-475-7926 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Dates: April 23, 30, May 7, 14, 21