A one day intensive for ukulele players featuring:
Jim & Liz Beloff, Paula Bradley & Bill Dillof, Ben Carr, and Ron Gordon.
Classes/Workshops, Open Mic and Concert.
Or call Old Songs to reserve your spot: (518) 765-2815.
- 11:00—Uke Emporium (until 5)
- 11:00—Workshops/Classes, Session 1
- Jazzin’ the Uke with Jim Beloff
- Beginner’s Uke with Ben Carr
- 12:00—Lunch, netukework, and jam
- 1:00—Workshops/Classes, Session 2
- Old Timey Uke/Banjo Uke with Paula Bradley & Bill Dillof
- Fingerpicking Uke with Ben Carr
- 2:30—Workshops/Classes, Session 3
- Advanced Beginner’s Uke with Jim Beloff
- Jug Band & Blues Chording with Ron Gordon (download a free copy of Ron’s jug band song book)
- 3:30—Open Mic and Jamming
- 5:00—Pot Luck Dinner: bring a dish, and/or drink.
- 6:30—Evening Concert, Raffle, and than jamming!
Refunds are not available for this event.